Want to Create pdf from word ? You need not to buy acrobat reader or any other expensive pdf creator software. If you have ms office, that is enough to create pdf file. MS word 2013 or later version has built-in feature to create pdf or convert word to pdf.
PDF file is more secure than word file. Any one can edit word document. No one can edit PDF document. If you are the one who works regularly with PDF, you need to use premium PDF editor softwares like Adobe Acrobat reader. Since it is expensive, you can go with cheaper alternative like iskysoft PDF editor for Windows and iskysoft PDF editor for Mac. These premium softwares can convert any format to PDF and PDF to any format. Not only conversion, you can do any thing to PDF file. Don’t want to spend money, continue reading this article.
- Readers also read : Password protect word document : You need to know these tips
- 2 methods to insert excel into word document
- Simple tips to insert page background in word document
In this tutorial I am going to show you, how you can Create pdf from word in MS word.
How to Create pdf from word document in MS Word
- Open MS word.
- Create new word document. Type your entire matter in word document.
- Click on file symbol in top left shows that in above screenshot.
- Place cursor on “Save As”. You will see available options.
- Click “Other formats”. You will see “Save As” window shows that in below screenshot.
- Click down arrow mark in the rectangular box near “Save As Type”. You will see available options.
- Select “PDF” and Click “Save”.
That’s it you have created pdf file from word document in ms word .
There is another procedure to create pdf file. You need to use pdf creator software. There are many free softwares available in the online market. I suggest foxit reader. Because I am using it. You can convert word to pdf or excel to pdf or image to pdf with this software. If you need complete PDF editing and converting features, you can always go with premium softwares like Adobe Acrobat reader or iskysoft PDF editor for Windows and iskysoft PDF editor for Mac.
- Read : How to convert word to pdf, excel to pdf, image to pdf with free software
- How to watermark pdf
- How to add page border to word document
Thanks for reading my article about how to Create pdf from word doc in word. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends.