How to unblock a website using Google chrome is easy with site unblocker extensions. Here i am going to give you How to unblock a website using Google Chrome browser. Some websites may show error “This web page will not displayed”. Those websites may be blocked in your country. If you want to unblock web sites follow the given procedure.
If you want to be anonymous and want to unblock any blocked websites, you need to use VPN services like Hidemyass (43% Discounted Link) or Hideme (35% Discounted Link). If you don’t want to use VPN service, don’t worry, you can do this with Google chrome extension zenmate.
How to unblock a website using Google Chrome
1.Go to customize and control google chrome button
2. select More tools
3. select Extensions
4. Scroll down and select Get more extensions
5. type zenmate in chrome web store
6. select zenmate security,privacy and unblock vpn.
7. select add to chrome
8. select add extension
9. type your mail id and password
10. select sign up
11.select zen mate tab
12. select real location
After selecting the real location option then click ok
After completing this procedure, you can open any sites through google chrome browser. This is the simple way to unblock a website.
Zen mate is full of advantages, some of highlighted advantages are given below:
- Unblock legal restricted sites like YouTube, Facebook & Google
- Hide your IP address from web owners and show them fake address.
- Your real IP was masked by fake IP so no one know about your browsing
- you are secure while you use zenmate as encrypt your data
- you can watch content restricted for specific locations zenmate give option for many available locations
- Zenmate also have protection from viruses and malware for your better security
- While you browse through this extension you privacy will be safe.
I hope you like my article about How to unblock a website using Google Chrome . If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends. If you want to add any other point, You can add through comment section.