When you Lock messages on android, no one will see your messages and no one will send messages from your phone. You can also lock your phone call dialer, contacts or any other app with app lock apps.
There are many app locks apps available. The simple and best one is AppLock. With this app you can lock any app within few seconds. You can lock messages, contacts, settings and all other apps apps. You can also lock uninstaller so that no one can uninstall any app from your phone. It’s interface is very simple.
If you don’t want to use extra app for locking apps, you can use Avast anti-virus app. Because avast provides app locking feature. But with free version, you can lock limited number of apps with avast.
- Read : How to lock android apps with Avast
- Blocking Numbers on android is easy with call block apps
- Easy method to transfer apps from one android to another
How to Lock Messages on Android with AppLock
Download and install AppLock from Android play store.
- Open app by clicking on the AppLock icon shows that in above screenshot.
- Enter required pass code and confirm pass code. It is the lock code for any other app including AppLock. You will see all apps shows that in below screenshot.
Scroll down to “General” section where you can see message and contact apps.
Touch on the lock symbol right to “Messages” to lock messages app. You will see change in lock symbol. Like this you can lock any other apps.
Now you need to enter password when you receive new messages or when you want to send new messages. When you open messages app you will see below screen where you need to enter password to open app.
Type the password, immediately you will see messages.
- You May Also Like: 5 Tips to speed up android internet by reducing data usage
- 8 Proven tips to speed up android phone
- How to back up android phone and restore
I hope you like my tutorial about How to Lock Messages on Android. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends.