Want to Print a web page. Almost every browser gives option to print web pages. When you search internet, you may find any page that you would like to print. In that case you can follow this procedure.
Web pages may not fit in A4 sized paper. So Before printing, it is a good idea to check print view option. Because some times webpage may fit in portrait page, some times it may fit in Landscape mode.
- Read: How to disable images in internet explorer to save data
- 5 simple way to find internet explorer on windows 10
- How to block a website in all web browsers
How to Print a web page
You can print web page by using any web browser. Here I am showing you to print web page using Internet explorer. You can also follow same procedure to print web page in any browser.
How to Print a Web page in Internet Explorer?
1.Open Internet Explorer.
2. Open web page that you would want to print.
3. Right-click anywhere on the web page. You will see below screen. You can check Print Preview option. If you don’t get content in Portrait view, you can change that to Landscape while printing.
4.Select Print option. You will see Print dialog shows that in below screenshot. You will see options to select number of copies, number of pages, page orientation and to select printer.You have to select these options.
5.Select preferences option. Select page width and height and letter size shows that in figure below
6.Click Apply button. Now you can print web page.
You may see Print option in some web pages. If you see that option, you can click on that link. That will open print dialog shows that in above images. You can print entire web page by selecting All option.
You can also press Cntrl key and press P. It will also open print dialog box. You can start printing.
When you try to print a web page in other web browser, you may see different print dialog box. But the options are almost same as discussed in above procedure. You just need to select Printer through which you want to print, No. of pages, No. of copies and page orientation.
- Related: How to Export, Import and backup google chrome bookmarks
- How to remove Google chrome completely from computer
Thanks for reading my article How to print a web page in Internet Explorer. When you like this article, share it with your friends.