Windows 8 desktop background slideshow gives you pleasure while working on computer. When desktop background picture is stable, you may feel bore. If picture changes in ten seconds, you will be very happy to see the pictures and to work on that system.
Changing desktop background and setting Windows 8 desktop background slideshow is very easy. Here I am giving the details for changing windows desktop background and to use slide show as windows desktop background. You may also like,
- How to change Windows8 start screen background
- How to take a screenshot on Windows 8 | How to use snipping tool
- Run Windows 8 command prompt as administrator
- Update graphics card driver : windows 8.1/8/7/XP
Procedure to set Windows 8 desktop background slideshow
- Right click on desktop.
- Click on personalize. Shown in below screen shot.
Personalize window will be opened.
If you don’t want slide show select any theme and click save theme.
If you want slide show click on “desktop background” which is at the bottom of window. Just see below screen shot.
Desktop Background window will be opened.
- Click on Browse which is next to Picture location.Select folder where you have placed photos.
- All the photos are displayed in below box.
- Check as many photos as you like to put as slide show. Un check remaining photos.
- Click on arrow under picture position. Select Fit.
- Click on arrow under “change picture every”.Select the time interval for photos.Better to select it as 10 seconds.
- Check “When using battery power, pause the slide show to save power”. With this your slide show will be stopped, when you don’t use AC adapter and saves the battery power.
- Click on save changes.
Now your desktop will display a slide show.
- 3 steps to Increase computer speed | speed up windows PC(XP,7,8,8.1)
- How to close an app in Windows8
- Windows 8 hangs : solution
From Personalization window we can change the theme and screen saver and many more. You can also see Microsoft’s official blog post windows 7 desktop background slideshow.
If you like my article about windows 8 desktop background slideshow do me favour by sharing this article with your friends.