My Windows 8 PC review gives you complete idea about positive and negative of Windows 8. In this article, I will give you my experience while using windows 8.
In my point of view it is very good operating system. We know every item has some plus points and some minus points. In this article I am going to discuss about merits and demerits about windows 8 operation system.
Positive windows 8 PC review
- It’s look is completely different from earlier versions of windows. We will feel the difference. It gives the thumbnails of all programs in start screen. If you don’t want start screen you can go to usual desktop.
- Search is very easy. It is very efficient tool in windows 8.You can search for files,softwares and settings. For ex:- Assume you want to uninstall a program. In earlier versions you must go to control panel then programs after that you need to uninstall particular program. In windows 8 just go to start screen and type uninstall program. Don’t ask me where to type. Of course there is no particular place to type, you just need to press keyboard keys. Windows automatically searches and you can directly enter in to uninstall a program window. Like this if you want to change any settings, just type in start screen like in Google search, it will give you particular program.
- We will feel smooth transaction from one program to another program. Visual appearance is too good in windows 8.
- Multi tasking is very easy. You can run two application in desktop simultaneously. I can say it is not two windows, it is two applications. In windows 8 every thing is an application. Even desktop is an application.
|Caution: You should not buy Windows OS from any other eCommerce stores. Because, when you buy Windows from Microsoft store, then only you will get Microsoft support help.
Negative windows 8 PC review
- It is slow.
- It occupies too much of RAM. Even at first start it takes more than 1 GB RAM. To use windows 8 efficiently you must have 4 GB RAM. We can use it with 2 GB RAM,but when you run any applications it will get struck.
- It has IE10 which is very good in appearance but slow. When you run Internet explorer in windows 8, it takes more than 250 MB RAM. It is recommended to use Google chrome or any other browsers.
- You don’t find shutdown options on desktop. Of course you can solve this problem by creating shutdown shortcut manually on desktop. You can also solve this problem by updating windows 8 to windows 8.1.
- No start icon on desktop, it is also solved by updating to windows 8.1. Windows 8.1 is free update provided by Microsoft.
- Desktop widgets are not there. You need to install widget software. With desktop widgets windows 8 speed will be decreased further.
If you want to experience new visual treat go for windows 8. If you want high-speed don’t go for it and use windows 7. Want to buy Windows 8, I can recommend you to buy latest version of Windows from Microsoft store only.
I think you may like my Windows 8 PC review. If so please share it in social media networks.