There is a simple method to Accept all friend requests (or Reject) at once on Facebook. Even if you have more than 1000 friend requests, you can accept or reject them within 2 minutes.
- Read: Quick tip to disable Facebook email notifications
- 5 Methods to Download Video From Facebook to Your PC/Mobile
How to Accept all friend requests (or Reject) at once on Facebook
Open Google chrome. If you don’t use Google Chrome, download chrome, install it and open chrome.
- Click on symbol at the top right corner shows that in above screenshot.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Extensions” on the left menu. Scroll down. In the end, you will see “Get More Extensions”.
- Click on “Get More Extensions”. You will see Google chrome web store.
- Type “Facebook friend requests” in search bar shows that in above screenshot. Press Enter.
- Check “Extensions” in the left menu. You will see all extensions with your search keyword.
- Click on “Add to Chrome” near “Facebook friends requests accept/reject” extension. Probably it will be the first one.
If it is prompted, click “Add”. You will see symbol left to .
Open Facebook. Login with your username and password.
- Click on friend requests symbol, next to “Home” in top menu. Shows that in above screen shot. You can see how many friend requests you have.
- Click on symbol. You will see a new window.
- Check “Accept All Request” to accept. Check “Reject all Requests” to reject.
- Click on “Accept All friend Requests” which is shown in red color. Within 2 minutes it will accept all friend requests.
This extension has one bug. It keeps showing accepting counter even after accepting all friend requests. You need to open your Facebook in another tab and check how many friend requests you have. If you see no friend requests, then come to the previous tab and close this accepting window.
- Related: Quick Guide to Create a Facebook Page
- 2 Ways to do Facebook Group Chat on Desktop and Mobile
- 2 Methods to delete Facebook chat history
Thanks for reading my article about How to Accept all friend requests or Reject at once on Facebook. If you like it, do me the favor by sharing it with your friends. Want more Technical tips, You can follow whatvwant on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.