How to Add watermark to photo in Photoshop elements? This tutorial gives the simple answer for this question. Within 1 minuet you can add watermark to photo with Photoshop elements. You can add text or image as watermark. If you don’t have Photoshop elements, don’t worry, you add watermark to photo with PowerPoint. Read my article about how to add watermark to photo with PowerPoint.
Adobe has given instructions to add watermark to photo in their help section. But they did not cover with screenshots. Here I am showing you the procedure with screenshots. In this procedure, I am going to cover how you can add text or image as watermark.
- You must like : 2 simple methods to compress photo
- 2 ways to edit photo background in Photoshop elements
How to Add watermark to photo – text watermark
- Right click on your photo.
- Place cursor on “Open with”.
- Click on “Adobe Photoshop elements”. You will see your photo in Photoshop elements.
- Make sure you have selected “Expert” tab. You will see this tab in top middle, shows that in above screenshot.
- Pickup type tool in left menu. Type your brand name or anything. You can select any color according to your photo colors. Adjust text size and orientation.
- Make sure you have selected text layer in right menu.
- Click down arrow mark near “Opacity”. Initially it shows 100%. You will see a horizontal scrolling line.Reduce “Opacity” to 20% or 30% by using your mouse. Now you will see your text as watermark.
Now you know how to add text watermark to photo. Let us see how to add image as watermark in Photoshop elements.
How to Add watermark to photo – image watermark
You can add your company logo or any image as watermark.
- Right click on first image and open with Photoshop elements.
- Click on “File” in top menu. It may be the first option in Photoshop elements.
- Click “Open”. You will see a new window where you can browse your PC. Browse your folder and select your second image or logo. You can use another method to place second image in Photoshop elements. You can just drag and drop second image in Photoshop elements. Now you will see second image in second tab shows that in below screenshot.
- Make sure, you have selected second tab.
- Click “Select” in top menu. Click “All” from drop options. Now you have selected second image.
- Click “Edit” in top menu. Click “Copy” from drop options shows that in above screenshot.
- Select first tab.
- Click “Edit” and click “Paste”. You will see second image on first image. Move second image to any place. Adjust your logo to your required size. Like I have moved my logo to bottom corner in above screenshot.
- Make sure you have selected your logo layer in right menu.
- Change the “Opacity” to 20% or 30% according to your need. You will see your logo image as watermark.
Save your image. You will see image with watermark.
Thanks for reading my article about How to add watermark to photo in Photoshop elements. If you know any other method, do share in comment section. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends.