When your Android wont stay connected to wifi, you can follow my solution. Sometimes your android phone or tablet may display error wife doesn’t stay connected. You will see this error because of some settings problem. To overcome this problem, you need to change some settings.
How to fix Android wont stay connected to wifi
Setting 1:(WiFi does not stay connected)
- Go to setting
- Select wifi tab
- Select advanced button
- Select keep wifi on during sleep tab
- Select Never option as shown in below figures one by one
Setting 2:(WiFi does not stay connected)
To get to the Advanced Settings window, follow these steps:
- Tap the Menu button on your handset.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless and Networks.
- Tap Wi-Fi settings.
- Tap the Menu button again.
- Tap Advanced
- Tap the Proxy setting and make sure your Android device is not set up for a Proxy. If you tap on Proxy and see an IP address or domain, delete it.
- Check your network connection
- Check your password(correct or not)
I hope you like my article about How to fix Android wont stay connected to wifi. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends. If you want to add any other point, You can add through the comment section. Want more Technical tips, You can also follow whatvwant on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
- You Might Like: 2 Ways to Download YouTube Videos on Android
- How to retrieve deleted photos from Android
- 3 Ways to Prevent ISP Tracking