You can Backup android to Google drive. I am showing you, simple step by step procedure to use Google drive in android phone. You can use Google drive in PC as well. When you synchronous Google drive with mobile and PC, you can access every file from PC or mobile or Google drive account.
It is very funny to see photo in computer, which is taken from mobile. Scan any certificate or document with mobile, upload to Google drive. You can see the same document in computer within seconds. I have earlier written article about how to use Google drive in computer.
Now I am going to show you, how to backup android to Google drive. I want to mention that, Google provides you 15 GB of free storage with one mail. You can use this free space to store important files. you can also take android phone backup manually. If you want more space, you need to buy. When you want to buy storage space, it is better to go for iDrive(75% discounted link). Because iDrive is cheaper than Google drive.
How to Backup android to Google drive
Open Google drive app from Apps list by clicking on the above symbol. You will see below screenshot. Your screen will not show any folders. Here My Drive shows my folders.
Click on + symbol in bottom right corner, shows that in above screenshot. You will see available options shows that in below screenshot.
- If you want to create new folder, you can select “Folder”. Actually you don’t need to create new folder. Because you can upload existing folder.
- When you select “Scan” option, it will open your camera. You can take the photo of any document. It will upload to your Google drive.
- If you want to upload photos, videos or any other files from your phone, just click on “Upload”. You will see all the folder and locations of your mobile, shows that in below screenshot.
Select any folder and select any file to upload. You can also select multiple files to upload. You can also see these uploaded files in your computer, if you had installed Google drive in your PC.
You can share these files from your PC it self or from Google Drive online account or from your mobile.
- Next topic to Read: How to share files on Google Drive from PC and Mobile
- You may also like : 8 proven tips to speed up android phone
Thanks for reading my article about Backup android to Google drive. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends.