Want to Clear chrome history. Want to delete browsing data in Google chrome. Want to remove websites from tabs in google chrome. Don’t worry here I am going to give you 3 simple methods to delete google chrome history.
Why should I delete browsing history?
Deleting browsing history is a better way to secure your computer and your work. When you browse any website, browser stores information in cache. When you open same site once again, browser will load site from your browser itself instead loading from internet. This process aims to speed up your overall browsing experience. But it may have some disadvantages. It may open older version of page. It may affect your security. Any one may see your previous activity on computer. Because of these issues, it is a good idea to clear your cache and browsing history.
- Related: How to Export, Import and backup google chrome bookmarks
- How to remove Google chrome completely from computer
How to Clear chrome history
- Click on the “CONTROL AND CUSTOMIZE ” button shows that in below screenshot.
- Select history.
- Again select history as shown in below figure.
4.Select clear browsing data. as shown in below figure.
5.If you want to clear total browsing history,then select the beginning of time option shows that in below screenshot. You can also check whatever you want to clear.
6.Select clear browsing data option. as shown in below figure.
7.After completing above procedure, restart your browser.
Second method :
- Click on the “CONTROL AND CUSTOMIZE ” button.
- Select more tools
- Select clear browsing data
- Select the beginning of time option
- Select clear browsing data option
6.After completing above procedure, restart your browser.
Just download and install cccleaner. It is a free software. If you want, you can also use premium version. Even free software does the trick. Every computer must have this software to clear cache. You can manually clear all your browsers history and computer cache as well. You can also set cccleaner to clear your computer automatically during computer startup.
- Read: How to upgrade Google chrome to 64 bit version from 32 bit
- 3 methods to back up google chrome and restore
I think now you can Clear chrome history. Do me favor by sharing this article. If you know any other method, do share in comment section. Want more tips, Subscribe to WhatVwant.com by Email and get speedup techniques EBook for free. You can also follow us on Facebook, google plus or twitter.