Want to Combine files into PDF. By using acrobat reader, you can easily merge variety files like documents, images, spreadsheets into single PDF. You can use some free online methods to do this. But if you have Acrobat reader in hand, you can do many things to PDF files. If you don’t have Acrobat reader Pro, just Visit Acrobat website to buy acrobat reader.
Acrobat reader is an expensive software, if you want cheap and best alternative to Acrobat reader, I can suggest you iskysoft PDf editor for Windows or iskysoft PDF editor for Mac. iskysoft is a one time purchase software and you can do almost everything to PDF with this software.
Why to merge multiple files into single PDF?
The presentation in PDF is more efficient way that everyone can choose. The different files that has the drawings, engineering reports, images, graphical charts and pictorial presentation can be perfectly presented in PDF. So merging files into PDF plays a key role to represent the project data in exact way to the audience.
- Related: Awesome trick to save webpage as PDF from any website
- Free way to convert word,Excel and image to PDF
How to Combine files into PDF using Acrobat reader
How to combine and merge files into one PDF:
1. From the Acrobat itself, the files can be combined and merged into single PDF file.
2. Choose the Tools menu and select the Combine Files option.
- Related: 3 Super useful tips to compress PDF files
- Secret guide to create PDF from word document in MS Word
3. After selecting the Combine Files, click on the Add Files option to choose the files that can be included in the PDF.
4. Any file type can be merged like documents, images, spreadsheets, emails etc.
5. One or more files can be added by clicking on Add Files button.
6. The documents can be previewed if you need before adding them.
7. In case to remove the unwanted pages of files, click on the Delete button or trash icon to delete the unnecessary content.
8. The deleted files can be removed from the combined PDF only and the originals remain same.
9. The pages that can be combined can even be re ordered the way you want. But basically the files would be merged in the alphabetical order.
10. Once arranging the files has been completed, then click on Combine Files to merge the files into PDF.
- You May Also Like: Top 5 PDF editor softwares for Mac & Windows
- Top 5 free PDF password remover softwares
I hope you understand How to Combine files into PDF using acrobat reader. If you like it please share it with your friends. If you are thinking for cheaper alternative to Acrobat, better go with iskysoft.