There are lots of reasons you might want multiple Instagram accounts. Maybe you need one for your personal life and one for your business or maybe you and your partner share a device but want to post photos to your own accounts. It’s good to note that two is not the limit of Instagram accounts you can create or manage simultaneously. Instagram allows you to manage up to five accounts. But you’ll need separate emails for each one. Here’s how to do it.
You can create a new Instagram account while you’re logged into your current account. If you have already created multiple Instagram accounts, you can simply connect them.
We’ll go over both options in detail below, as well as how to switch between your Instagram accounts and how to remove an Instagram account, should you need to in the future.
How to Create Multiple Instagram Accounts
Login with your existing account and create the second account.
- Open the Instagram app and click on view profile option.
- Tap on options Icon as shown in the below screenshot.
- Scroll down and tap on Add Account option as shown in the below screenshot.
- If you have already created your account then log in or Sign up a new Account by following this link.
- If you have a Facebook account then you can just use it to Sign up New Instagram account.
- Enter your Phone or Email if you don’t want to use your Facebook Account.
- You cannot use the same email for your second Instagram account. For this reason, I found it easiest to use your Phone number or create an email and use it.
- If you use an email, you’ll need to confirm your Instagram account later by opening the email and selecting Confirm your email address link.
- After that Confirm the 5-Digit code which you will receive your Email.
- That’s it, your both Accounts are now connected. To know whether your Instagram is connected with Multiple accounts or not observe below screenshot.
How to Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts
1.How to Switch between your Multiple Accounts
Open your Instagram App and tap on Profile page option.
Tap on the Username and it will show you a drop-down list of all your Usernames.
Tap the Username which you want to switch.
It is too easy to Switch between Accounts.
2.How to remove an Instagram Account from your Multiple Accounts
To Remove an Instagram account from your multiple accounts you first need to switch to the Account you want to remove.
Then tap on your options icon, Scroll down and tap on Log Out of (your Account Name).
That’s it from me about this Article.
- You May Like: How to Create an Instagram account on PC