Want to Delete Facebook chat history? You can easily delete a particular message or complete chat history. This article will show you simple procedure to delete Facebook chat history (complete or particular message).
- Related: Simple Trick to Turn off Facebook Chat
- 5 Methods to download Video from Facebook to your PC/Mobile
How to Delete Facebook Chat History
1.Delete Complete Facebook Chat History
When you want to delete complete chat history of a particular person, it is better to open Facebook on desktop or Mac instead of mobile. Because I did not find any option to delete entire chat history on iPhone. You might find it on Android phone.
1. Log into your Facebook account in Desktop or Mac.
2. Click on “Messenger” at the top of the screen.
3.Choose any one person to delete chat history of that person.
4.Click on “Settings“. It will display the number of options.You can see the below Screenshot.
5.Click on “Delete Conversation”. It will display the “Delete This Entire Conversation” screen shows that in below screenshot.
6. Click on “Delete Conversation“. Your entire chat will be deleted with that person.
- You May Like: How to get Facebook Notifications on Desktop using Google chrome
- Guide to Turn OFF/ On Facebook SMS alerts
Delete single message
You can delete a particular message in mobile or in the desktop version.
If you are using the mobile, select the particular message, you will see the Delete option.
If you are using the desktop, make sure you have opened Messenger. Place the cursor left to the message, you will see a three horizontal dots symbol. Click on that, you will see a Delete option.
Just click on the Delete option to delete the message.
- You Might Also Like: How to Accept or Reject all friend requests at once on Facebook
- How to Change Facebook Profile Picture and Cover Photo
I hope you may now understand How to Delete Facebook chat history. If you know any other methods, you can send us through the comments section. If you like this article, please share it with your friends. Please follow whatvwant on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.