Want to Delete whatsapp messages for particular contact. Or do you want to clear entire whatsapp chat history. Don’t worry here I am going to give you tutorial about How to clear whatsapp chat history and particular messages.
Why you need to delete whatsapp messages?
Whatsapp is the most popular messaging app today. It is a very cheap messaging alternative to SMS. You can easily send images, video and voice through whatsapp. You can get Whatsapp app for android, iOS and windows phone as well. You can send any messages through whatsapp. You may even send confidential messages through it. It is not good practice to keep confidential messages in whatsapp. Because any one may hack your mobile and steal your important information. So it is good to delete important messages.Read this quick guide to delete messages and chat history in whatsapp.
- Read: How to send a video from android to email,whatsapp.
- How to compress a video on android for email,whatsapp
- How to use whatsapp on PC
How to Delete whatsapp messages
Open whatsapp. Go to chat. Open any contact name which you want to delete message. Touch and hold any message which you want to delete. That message will be highlighted and you will see new menu which contain delete option at top.
If you want to delete multiple messages from same contact, just touch other messages to select. Select delete option to delete selected messages.
How to clear entire whatsapp chat history
This procedure will clear all chat messages in your whatsapp. Apply this option only when you want to clear all messages from all contacts.
Open whatsapp app. Touch on three dots symbol in top right corner. You will see options shows that in below screenshot. Select Settings option.
Select Chat and calls option as shown in fig below. Some other version may show only Chat option.
Select chat history. as shown in fig below.
6.Select Clear all chats. as shown in fig below.
- If you want to clear message older than 30 days, select messages older than 30 days option.
- If you want to clear message older than 6 months, select Messages older than 6 months option.
- If you want to clear all message ,select all message option.
- Click clear option,as shown in figure below.
- Read: How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox completely.
- How to install Mozilla Firefox browser on windows.
- How to export import ,backup Firefox bookmarks
I hope, you have learned about how to delete whatsapp messages. If you know any other method, please share through comment. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends. Want more technical tips, Subscribe to whatvwant.com.