You can Export Gmail contacts within few seconds. Exporting contacts will be helpful to save contacts on your computer. You can also transfer saved contacts to other Email services. Follow this guide to know how to Export Gmail contacts.
How to Export Gmail contacts
1.Login into Gmail.
2.Click on the drop down symbol at Gmail at top left corner. It will display the three options.
3.Click on Contacts.
You will see the contacts page in another tab shows that in below screenshot. If you use the latest version, You will see below screen otherwise, you can skip the below step.
4.Click on More option. Click on Export. It will display export from the old version. Because latest version is not supporting Exporting option.
5.Click on GO TO OLD VERSION. You will see the older version Google Contacts page in another tab shows that in below screenshot. Click on drop down symbol at More option. It will display the number of options.
6.Click on Export option. You will see below screen.
7.You can select All contacts. If you want to export particular group contacts, you can use the second option.
You can use any one of the export formats.
- Google CSV: If you want to transfer exported contacts to another Gmail, you can use this option.
- Outlook CSV: If you want to transfer contacts to Outlook, Yahoo, Rediff or another mail service.
- vCard: When you want to transfer your contacts to Apple devices or iCloud, you can use this option.
8.Click on Export button. You will get your contacts on your computer. You can import this file to another Email services.
- You May Also Like: How to Create Contact Group in Gmail to send bulk Emails
- How to Send Large Files through Gmail Using Google Drive