It is very easy to find Android WiFi mac address on phone or tablet. You must enter mac address in router, when mac filter is enabled. mac filter is used for security purpose. Probably in your organization you can see mac filter. Or you can also enable mac filter in your home router. If you enable mac filter, you need to enter WiFi mac address of your laptop and mobile.
Read How to find WiFi mac address on laptop to find WiFi mac address of your laptop.
What is mac address?
It is just an identification number for network adapters. Every network adapters like Bluetooth,Ethernet and WiFi has a unique number. This unique identification number is called mac address. Find more details about mac address from Wikipedia.
Mac address finding procedure is almost same for android phone and tablet.
How to find Android WiFi mac address on phone/tablet
- Go to Menu/Home/Apps.
- Go to the “Settings”. Just tap on “Settings” symbol.
- Scroll down up to “About phone/About tablet”. It is the last option in settings menu.
- Tap on “About phone”.
- Tap on “Status”.
- Scroll down up to “Wi-Fi MAC address”. Here you can find your android WiFi mac address.
You may find Mac address like this 30:39:26:0f:75:8s . Your MAC address may have different values.
- You may like : Must have android apps
- How to back up and restore android phone
- How to increase internal memory of android phone
Thanks for reading my article about how to find Android WiFi mac address on mobile/tablet. You like this, do me favor by sharing it with your friends.