“Error 0xc004d307 : The maximum allowed number of rearms has been exceeded”. We can fix it very easily. You get this error, when you try “SLMGR -REARM” command for more than three times.
You must know that, by using this command you can convert trial version windows 7 to full version. To know complete procedure for making your not genuine Windows to genuine you must read How to remove Windows not genuine error.
While converting your not genuine windows to genuine, you may get Error 0xc004d307. You get this error because you have used the command for more than three times.
To avoid this error, you have to re install OS. Even without re installing OS you can solve this problem. Just follow below procedure.
- Read : This copy of Windows is not genuine : Easy solution
- 4 steps to Increase computer speed (XP,7,8,8.1)
- Increase internal memory of Android phone
Procedure to fix Error 0xc004d307
After using command SLMGR -REARM for three times, “SkipRearm” registry key will become “0”.You need to change the “SkipRearm” registry key to “1”. You can find “SkipRearm” by going in to following location from “Registry editor”.
|Caution: Don’t buy Windows OS from any other third-party eCommerce stores. Because if you get any issue, you need to contact your vendor. Microsoft support will help you, when you buy Windows OS from Microsoft store only. I strongly recommend you to buy Microsoft products only from Microsoft store.
Follow below step by step procedure to go into above place.
- Press “Windows + R” you will see Run dialog. Or Go to Start, click Run.
- Type “Regedit”. Click Ok. You will see Registry editor window.
- Click on Arrow mark which is left to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE”.
- Click on arrow mark which is left to “SOFTWARE”.
- Click on arrow mark which is left to “Microsoft”.
- Click on arrow mark which is left to “Windows NT”.
- Click on arrow mark which is left to “CurrentVersion”.
- Now click on the word “SoftwareProtectionPlatform” not on arrow mark.
- Right click on “SkipRearm” in the right window.
- Click on “Modify”. Change “Value Data” to “1”.
- Restart PC.
Now you can try the command SLMGR -REARM.
Thanks for reading my article How to fix Error 0xc004d307. If you like this article, do me favor by sharing this with your friends.