How to email large video files for free of cost? Do you want answer? then read this tutorial. It is very easy to send large video files via email after reading this article. Here I am going to show you possible methods to send large video files through mail.
When you take video with HD cam or with your mobile, you will get very big size video file. You can not send those large files to others. When you follow my tips, you can easily send large video files.
How to email large video files
You can follow any one of below tips or all of them, to email large video files.
YouTube accepts any video from any one who has Gmail account. Just upload your video to YouTube and send URL to your friend through email. It is very simple method. YouTube compress your video. So even if it is very big video file, you can easily upload and your friend can easily download video.
When you don’t want to show your video to other, you can set video settings in YouTube to private or unlisted instead public. When you set unlisted, video will not be shown in search results. When you set private, it needs certain permissions to open.
Google drive provides 15 GB of free space. You can easily access Google drive with your Gmail account. Just upload video to Google drive and share video URL to your friend through email. I have earlier written articles about Google drive.
- Read: Step by step guide to use Google drive
- How to share files on Google drive from PC and mobile
- How to back up android mobile to Google drive
You can even access Google drive from Gmail itself. Follow below procedure to attach large video files to G mail.
- Log in in to G mail with your G mail account.
- Go to Compose. You will see Google drive symbol right to attachment symbol shows that in below screenshot.
- Click on Google drive symbol.
- Go to Upload tab. Drag and drop your video file from computer. It may take some time, depends on file size.
- Click Insert. You will see your video link in mail.
- Add recipient email and subject. And send email.
Your friend will receive email with link to your video. He can easily access your video from URL.
3.Compress video file
You can easily compress video file with fee softwares. You can easily reduce file size by 50% without loosing quality. You can also reduce video file size by 80% – 90% by reducing quality. I have earlier written articles about compressing video files.
- Read: How to compress video files for Facebook, YouTube, whatsapp
- Best 3 Free video compression software to re-size file size
After compressing video file, you can upload video to YouTube or Google drive or you can directly attach to email. You can also create archive of this compressed video file by following step 4.
4.Send Zip file
When you create archive of any file, it will compress original file size. You can create archive of your video file by using free softwares like 7-zip, Winzip. Or you an also use premium software like Winrar. When you use premium software you can get good compression level. Create zip file and attach to email.
Using Google drive is the best method to send video files through email.
I hope you like my article about How to email large video files. If you like it, do me favor by sharing it with your friends. If you want to add any other point, You can add through comment section.