This article gives the two simple solutions for how to take a screenshot on windows 8. We can use “Windows + print screen” or “Snipping tool” to take screenshot on windows 8.
How to take a screenshot on windows 8?
- Press Windows + print screen buttons at a time. That’s it, you will get screenshot in “pictures” folder.
- Open windows explorer.
- If you are using Windows 8, Click on libraries under favorites in left pane. Click on “Pictures” folder.
- If you are using Windows 8.1, “Pictures” folder will be available in “This PC”. Click on arrow mark left to “This PC”, you can see “Pictures” folder. Click on “Pictures” folder.
- Click on “Screenshots” folder. In this folder you get all screenshots.
You can also verify two more methods for how to take a screenshot on windows 8 from Microsoft official website.
How to use Snipping tool to take screenshot
Snipping tool is available in Windows vista,7 and 8.
- Press “Windows” button to enter start screen.
- Type “Snipping tool” and click on “snipping tool”. You will see snipping tool window.
- Click on arrow mark near to “New”.
- Select any format. I think “Rectangular snip” is better.
- Now click on “New” one more time.
- Cursor will be changed to “+” symbol. Drag the mouse while holding left button and select the part which you want to take screen shot. Leave the left button. Immediately you will see below window with your selected part.
- Click on “File”.
- Click on “Save As”. You will see “Save As” window. save the file in any folder.
I hope you like my article about “How to take a screen shot on Windows 8“. If you got benefit from my article, do me favor by sharing this article with your friends.
- You May Also Like: 2 Ways to Extend C drive partition on Windows
- 3 Ways to burn DVD on Windows 10
- How to change Default Web Browser in Windows