It is very easy to Insert excel into word document. In this tutorial I am showing you two methods to Insert excel into word document. You can also see Microsoft office tutorial.
- Read: How to insert page border in word
- How to insert background in word
- How to insert and format pictures in word
How to Insert excel into word
You can directly use excel features in side MS word. You can insert Excel spread sheet as a table.
Open word document.
- Click on “Insert” in top menu.
- Click down arrow mark near “Table”.
- Click “Excel Spreadsheet”. Now you will see Excel spreadsheet in word shows that in below screenshot. You can use it as in excel.
You can see some of the excel feature in above screenshot. You can also insert formula. You can almost work as in excel. After completion, click anywhere on word document. You will see excel data as a table in word document.
If you want to modify data, double-click on table. You can see same excel features to modify data.
It is the simple method to Insert excel in word. If your MS word version does not support this feature, you can go for next method.
Open Excel document. Create your data. Select your data by using mouse.
- Click Borders symbol.
- Select “All borders”.
Now your data has thick borders. If you don’t make thick border, it will not display table in word.
- Copy your table using Ctrl+c or any other method.
- Open MS word document.
- Place cursor where you want to insert excel date in to word document.
- Paste by using Ctrl+V or right-click and click on “paste”.
Now you will see table in word document. If you insert data by using second method, you can not modify data with excel features. You can modify only with word features.
- You may like : How to insert and remove watermark in word
- Simple tips to insert, edit and remove hyperlink in word
Thanks for reading my tutorial about Insert excel into word document. If you like it, do