Simple methods to Speed up firefox browser. Sometimes Mozilla Firefox browser runs slowly because of more extensions and cookies. For this problem, here I give simple methods to speed up firefox browser by changing the settings.
When you have faster PC, everything works fine. Pc tune up utilities like Avg PC tuneup will make your PC faster automatically. So that you will get good browser speed also. You must have an antivirus product also. Instead of using two products, I suggest you use AVG Ultimate(20% discounted link). It gives protection and tuneup for your unlimited devices. If you need a less priced alternative, I can recommend you Panda Global Security(50% discounted link).
When you don’t like to spend money, continue reading this article.
- Read: Speed up chrome: Tips to increase google chrome speed
- Increase internet speed | speed up slow internet connection
- Working tips to Increase computer speed
Simple methods to speed up firefox browser
Method 1 : Clear browsing history
- Go to Firefox menu.
- Click on History option.
- Click on Clear Recent History option.
- Then click Clear Now.
Method 2: Remove cookies
- Go To Firefox Menu.
- Click on Options.
- Click on Privacy option.
- Click on Remove Individual Cookies option.
- Click on Remove All Cookies.
Method 3:Enable new http cache
- Type about:config into Firefox’s address bar and press Enter.
- Search for the browser.cache.use_new_backend flag and double-click on it.
- Change its value from 0 to 1 to enable the new cache. …
- Close about:config.
- Now continue browsing (no need to restart or anything).
Method 4: Enable pipelining
- Type about:config into the address bar and hit Enter.
- Set network.http.pipelining to true
- Set network.http.proxy.pipelining to true by double-clicking it.
Set network.http.pipelining.maxrequests default to 8 by double-click on it.
Method 5: By using browser extension
Fasterfox is an extension that makes Firefox load pages faster.