Want to Split PDF Online Free? Here is the simple method. Have you ever encountered the following situations? You want to prevent unauthorized people viewing some parts of your PDF document. You have a large-sized PDF that exceeds the max allowed size for an email attachment. Or you need to extract some useful information from a PDF file. All these results to the necessity to split a multi-page PDF into separate files.
When it comes to breaking apart PDF pages, you may think of Acrobat DC off the top of your head. But using Adobe Acrobat entails paying $156 annually. When you need the complete PDF editing features, You must try any other Cheap and best Acrobat Alternatives like Wondershare PDFelement. To save your money, I looked around for free alternatives and found a piece of web-based software to separate PDF pages for free. It is named “PDFSplitFree“.
If you are looking for a browser-based tool to split up a PDF, PDFSplitFree is well worth your consideration. What distinguishes it from other online solutions is its ease of use and free service. You will not be asked to register an account as well as provide an email address to receive converted files. You can be assured that no hidden fees restrict the usage.
Functionality-wise, PDFSplitFree allows you to decide whether to extract all PDF pages as individual files or combine selected pages into one new PDF.
In terms of file privacy, this web service ensures that all uploaded files will be wiped off permanently within 15 minutes. No worry about the confidentiality of data.
What’s more, there are no ads scattered across the site, which means you are presented with a clean website.
Now, let’s walk through detailed steps about how to split PDF document online using PDFSplitFree.
How to Split PDF Online Free Using PDFSplitFree
- Open your favorite web browser and enter pdfsplitfree.com in the address bar to go to the site
- Browse for your PDF and open it through the file browser. Or you can drag and drop the file directly onto the drop zone.
- You can choose to extract each page into a single PDF file.
- You also can choose to extract certain pages into one PDF and type in page numbers In the boxes.
- After you make the decision, click on the “Upload and Split” button.
- The uploading and splitting process will start immediately.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will obtain a download link.
- Click on the download link to download a ZIP archive that contains split PDF files.
PDFSplitFree is a good option for you to divide a PDF into multiple files. The ease of use should please all types of users regardless of novices or experts. More importantly, it is truly free of charge. The tests demonstrate that the splitting process is stable and speedy. What else I want to mention is that besides splitting PDF, many other functions you can explore are out there on the website. They include merging PDF, converting PDF to/from different file types, changing PDF orientation, encrypting PDF with user password, just to name a few.
- You Might Like: Top 5 Free PDF password remover tools
- 3 Ways to merge multiple PDF files into one PDF document
If you have the limited work with the PDF documents, you can go with the free methods. If you work regularly on PDF documents, it is best to go with the Premium PDF editors like Wondershare PDFelement. Our readers get special discount on PDFelement through this discounted link.