A batch of songs disappeared in iPhone after using iTunes to sync music to iPhone? Seek for a feasible way to Sync music from PC to iPhone or in reverse without data erasing? This post provides a real ideal method to sync iPhone music from/to PC with zero data loss in 3 simple steps with the best iTunes alternative for Windows.
Why Is iTunes Not Recommended to Sync iPhone Music?
Try using iTunes to sync music from/to iPhone? Here are 6 reasons to tell why it is not recommended to do so. Below are the pet peeves of iTunes music sync.
- Syncing music to iPhone with iTunes will replace your iPhone present whole music library with the new iTunes library.
- iTunes may be able to add songs downloaded from other sites like YouTube to iPhone, but they are very likely to be not playable on iPhone due to format incompatibility or not recognized by Apple Music.
- iTunes can’t export/backup selected songs from iPhone to computer hard drive. iTunes only backups your entire iPhone media.
- iTunes only allows to sync selected playlists, albums, artists, genres or the entire music library, but not lets you select a certain song to sync.
- iTunes occasionally can’t recognize the connected iPhone.
- iTunes runs/syncs extremely slow on Windows computer.
A more reliable iPhone music transfer program is needed. WinX MediaTrans(Special Discounted link) ranks in the first place. The three “W” and three “S” – without data loss, without iTunes, without WiFi; simple, superfast, secure – of this tool make it the best choice to sync music from/to iPhone.
- Related: How to transfer your music or video or anything from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- 10 Working Tips to Boost your iPhone Speed
Highlights of WinX MediaTrans
Especially designed as a perfect alternative to iTunes for managing and transferring iPhone data, WinX MediaTrans can do what iTunes can’t do and do what iTunes does much better. It is functioned as a combination of best iPhone transfer software, iPhone manager, video/audio converter, DRM remover, iPhone free ringtone maker, etc. It can flawlessly sync media files between PC and iPhone iPad iPod at superfast speed without data loss, in the absence of iTunes. Check its shinning features below.
- Sync selected songs from computer to iPhone or freely backup all/selected iPhone music (purchased/downloaded) to computer without data erasing at lightning speed.
- Transfer unsupported music files/non-iTunes music files from third-party sources to iPhone and make them playable on iPhone by auto converting audio to iPhone compatible AAC/MP3.
- Unique: It can unDRM and export iTunes music/movies/audio books to computer in MP3/MP4 to share with friends/families, and make them playable on more devices with no limits.
- Transfer photos, videos, iBooks, ringtones between Windows (10) PC and iPhone iPad with no hassle. 1GB video can be synced in about 1 minute.
- Auto convert almost any video to MP4, make free ringtones for iPhone from favourite songs, and more.
How to Sync music from PC to iPhone
First of all, free download and install WinX MediaTrans(Special Discounted Link) on Windows 10/8/7, etc. from its official site, then follow the 1-2-3 step guide below to easily sync music from PC to iPhone without data loss. You can add iTunes music, music downloaded from other sites, or other iPhone unsupported audio files to the program and it will import and convert them to AAC or MP3 for iPhone.
Step 1 – Run software and set output
Open WinX MediaTrans and connect your iPhone with computer via USB cable. Click “Settings” icon on the main interface and tap “Options”. Then choose “Auto convert music format to MP3 or AAC”.
Step 2 – Select and add music files
Go back to the software main UI and click “Music Manger” button. Next click “Add Music” to choose songs or music folders to add them into the program.
Step 3 – Sync music to iPhone
Check the songs you’d like to import into iPhone and hit “Sync” icon to start syncing music from PC to iPhone, with your iPhone original songs untouched. The whole transfer process is ultrafast.
Tip: If you’d like to transfer music from iPhone to PC, you can click “Export” to offload the selected iPhone songs to PC. As for iTunes DRM music, this tool can decode and export them to computer as DRM-free MP3.
- You May Also Like: 12 Must Have iPhone Apps That You Need to Try
- 10 Tips to Extend iPhone Battery Life
With WinX MediaTrans, the best iTunes alternative for Windows (10), you can fast sync music to/from iPhone in 3 simple steps without data erasing. You can get WinX MediaTrans giveaway license (no free upgrade) at zero cost or lifetime license (lifetime free upgrade) at 50% off discount from WinX MediaTrans official giveaway website.