Do you want to Uninstall internet explorer browser completely? After reading this article you can remove IE 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, … from any computer. Have trouble with Internet explorer? Does your Internet explorer crashes frequently. Do you get unknown errors frequently. Don’t worry you will get solution here.
- Read:How to disable images in Internet explorer to save data.
- 26 use full Internet explorer keyboard shortcuts
Don’t worry here i am going to give you the tutorial about How to Uninstall Internet explorer almost all versions completely from computer. Some times IE may run into problems. It may crash frequently. In that case, you need to uninstall IE completely and Re install it.
Un install and Re install Internet explorer solves below issues.
- slow performance.
- displays a “Your preferences could not be read” error message at startup
- Internet explorer doesn’t open at all.
- Internet explorer runs into crashes
Here i am giving you information about Remove Internet explorer completely – Tips to Uninstall. in different methods.
How to Uninstall internet explorer
windows XP and Windows 7
- Go to start
- Select control panel.
- Select programs
- Select Internet explorer
- Select delete or Uninstall.
- Goto start button
- Type PROGRAMS AND FEATURES in search box
- Select PROGRAMS AND FEATURES
4. Select Internet explorer
5.Select delete or Uninstall.
- Go to start
- Type” run” in search programs and files box
- Select run window
4.Type “appwiz.cpl” and press Enter.
6.Select Internet explorer
Windows 8, Windows 10 and later versions
Search for Programs and Features in Cortana or in Search feature.
Click Turn Windows features on or off. You will see below window.
Search for Internet explorer in the list. Un check Internet explorer. You will see a warning window shows that in above screenshot. Click Yes and Restart PC. Now you have removed IE successfully from your computer.
By following above methods you can remove IE from computer. You can never remove IE completely from computer, because it is the part of Windows OS. Re installing OS is the only solution to remove IE completely. It not recommended to uninstall IE because some advantages listed below.
I hope now you may know about How to Uninstall internet explorer. If you like this tutorial, consider sharing it with your friends.
- You May also like : How to remove Google chrome completely from computer
- How to block a websites in all web browsers