Want to know What is iDrive? What to backup your PC or Mac to Cloud? This tutorial will give you complete details about iDrive, about its price and features.
Disasters happen – mostly, the least you expect it. Once your hard drive suddenly fails, or your computer is stolen or damaged in a fire or flood, it is highly vital to have your backup plan so that all of your important files and photos will be restored. One of the reasonable ways to give you a complete peace of mind is getting online backup services, as they are proven to save the whole contents of a computer to the cloud.
But with so many backup solutions available, you might find it quite confusing as to which one will best suit your personal preference and of course, budget. Whether you are a new or an experienced user, you’ll eventually find the beneficial use of iDrive, thanks to its flexibility and extensive features – all at an inexpensive price! From speed performance to security, iDrive promise to be an excellent backup solution anyone needs.
What is iDrive, anyway?
iDrive(75% discounted link) is designed by Pro Softnet Corporation located in Woodland Hills, CA; iDrive is presently one of the most reliable and fastest developing cloud storage companies that offer automatic online data backup solutions both for individuals and businesses. Also, it provides online cloud storage for iOS, Macintosh, Windows and Android devices.
What makes iDrive highly popular among users?
- Offers countless scalable storage plans at competitive rates
- The plan is easy to upgrade and can be done anytime
- Share folders and files through email, Facebook, and Twitter
- Backup videos and photos from Instagram and Facebook
- Supports disk image backups, as well as Android, iOS and Windows systems
- Pricing plan do not restrict the number of devices and drives you can backup
- Secured data, with a 256-bit AES encryption through storage and transfer
- Supplements a local drive backup option
Also, iDrive has a tailored archive settings and drag and drop file restore feature. Thus, anyone should not overlook what iDrive can offer, as it gives the maximum value with the best general performance in both levels of cloud data backup performance.
How about the pricing plan?
The pricing plan is divided into three categories: basic, personal and business.
Basic (5 GB storage) – free
- Share backed-up documents with anyone
- Access the files anytime
- Recover deleted content in a thirty-day period
Personal use (1000 GB storage) – $69.50 for one year and $104.25 for two years
- Install the software on numerous devices and keep all the contents backed-up
- Get CDP or Continuous Data Protection – a feature that consistently monitors the files and makes an instant backup once a change is identified
- Take advantage of iDrive Express one time for every year
Business (250 GB storage) – $74.62 for one year and $149.25 for two years
- Similar to that of personal service, except that users will get access to sub-accounts; make unique accounts for all your staffs
- Take advantage of iDrive Express three times a year
- Get premier installation service
While the iDrive lacks of unlimited storage, it offers plans with up to 10TB of storage. Hence, users can increase their backup storage if necessary.
Time to time iDrive runs promotional plans. We feature them in dedicated WhatVwants iDrive discount coupon page. iDrive is giving 75% discount on the personal plan for the first year. You will get 25% on business plan if you take one year plan. You will also get 50% discount on the business plan if you take two years plan.
iDrive is the best Cloud backup service. It is even better than Google Drive. When you need online storage, just go with it.