My Windows 8 PC review gives you the complete idea about positive and negative of Windows 8. In this article, I will give you my experience while using Windows 8.
In my point of view, it is an excellent operating system. We know every item has some plus points and some minus points. In this article, I am going to discuss merits and demerits of Windows 8 operation system.
Positive Windows 8 PC review
- Its look is completely different from earlier versions of Windows. We will feel the difference. It gives the thumbnails of all programs on the start screen. If you don’t want start screen, you can go to the normal desktop.
- Search is very easy. It is a very efficient tool in Windows 8.You can search for files, software, and settings. For ex: – Assume you want to uninstall a program. In earlier versions you must go to control panel then programs after that, you need to uninstall the particular program. In Windows eight just go to start screen and type uninstall the program. Don’t ask me where to type. Of course, there is no particular place to type; you just need to press keyboard keys. Windows automatically search, and you can directly enter into Uninstall a program window. Like this if you want to change any settings, just type in start screen like in Google search, it will give you particular program.
- We will feel smooth transaction from one program to another program. Visual appearance is too good in Windows 8.
- Multi-tasking is very smooth. You can run two application in desktop simultaneously. I can say it is not two windows, and it is two applications. In Windows 8 everything is an application. The Even desktop is an application.
|Caution: You should not buy Windows OS from any other eCommerce stores. Because, when you buy Windows from Microsoft store, then only you will get Microsoft support help.
Negative Windows 8 PC review
- It is slow.
- It occupies too much of RAM. Even at first start, it takes more than 1 GB RAM. To use Windows 8 efficiently, you must have 4 GB RAM. We can use it with 2 GB RAM, but when you run any applications, it will get struck.
- It has IE10 which is excellent in appearance but slow. When you run Internet Explorer in Windows 8, it takes more than 250 MB RAM. It is recommended to use Google Chrome or any other browsers.
- You don’t find shutdown options on the desktop. Of course, you can solve this problem by creating shutdown shortcut manually on the desktop. You can also solve this issue by updating windows 8 to windows 8.1.
- No start icon on the desktop, it is also solved by updating to Windows 8.1. Windows 8.1 is a free update provided by Microsoft.
- Desktop widgets are not there. You need to install widget software. With desktop widgets windows 8 speed will be decreased further.
If you want to experience the new visual treat, go for Windows 8. If you want high-speed, don’t go for it and stick to Windows 7. Want to buy Windows 8, I can recommend you to purchase the latest version of Windows from Microsoft store only.
I think you may like my Windows 8 PC review. If so, please share it on social media networks.
- You may Like: How to save data on Windows 8 with metered connection
- Forgot Windows 8 password: easy to reset