PDFs are very commonly used files. It comes in very handy if you know how to Convert PDF to editable Word or Excel or any other file of that kind. Here is how you do it for free online but I would recommend the offline method.
1)Convert PDF to editable Word Using Online Method (Free)
This method would be useful for people who want to do it once in a while and are ok with occasional adverts ( See the 2nd method if you want premium service ). This method is completely free and only requires an active internet connection.
All you need to do is –
- Go to PDFtoWord Website from your favorite browser.
- Just choose Word by clicking on the drop down menu with ‘ PDF ‘ selected by default. You can also convert PDF to Excel or Powerpoint by selecting Excel or Powerpoint from the drop down.
- Once selected just choose your desired file from your computer by clicking on the ‘ select your file ‘ button.
- Then just enter your email address on which you will receive the link to the converted file. So make sure that you have the password to the email address and it is properly functioning.
- Once you are done with all the steps just click on ‘ Convert Now ‘ and go to your email inbox where you will receive the link to the converted file which you can then download.
This method though free is a bit time consuming and long . Moving on to the Offline method which is not free but is super easy and fast.
- Read: 2 Free Ways to Convert Word To PDF with Hyperlinks
- 7 Best PDF editor Softwares for Windows or Mac
2 ) Using WonderShare PDFelement (Recommended)
Wondershare PDFelement is personally used by me and is super easy, fast, and reliable. Though this application is not free but only costs a little money for the lifetime license and you can also get a free trial. It is the best alternative to Adobe Acrobat reader which gives almost every feature for editing and converting PDF files. You can read our complete Review about Wondershare PDFelement for full details. WhatVwant readers get special 20% discount through this discounted page.
All you need to do is –
- Buy or download Free Trial of PDFelement. Install the software. After you open PDFelement you need to select the ‘ Edit PDF ‘ option.
- Once you are in the editor with your PDF selected, Go to the File menu and click on ‘ Convert ‘.
- Once in the Convert Tab just choose your desired file format and click on ‘ Convert ‘. You get to choose from over 10+ file format unlike the free method.
As you can see yourself that you can covert PDFs using PDFelement in only 3 steps whereas the Online method takes 5 Long steps.
- You May Also Like: How to Protect PDF with Password and Anti-Copy technology
- 2 Ways to remove password from PDF
- 3 Super Useful tips to Compress PDF file
If you like this tutorial about 2 Ways to Convert PDF to editable word document, please share this with your friends and family. Want more tech. tips, Please follow whatvwant on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.