You can Get Facebook notifications on desktop by following below simple steps. At any time you can disable them. Notifications play the key role in this speedy generation and life. Sometimes you cannot attend to most of the tasks in your busy schedule. So here notifications helps us whether to make immediate attention to the task/work based on notification received. In this guide you are going to learn about how to Enable or Disable Facebook desktop notifications.
What is the use of Facebook desktop notifications?
It is important for everyone to make the our daily basis more fast & competent and the time variant plays much important to spend frames of time for each category. So the notifications play a key role here as when we receive notification for the email received, then based on its importance and the subject you can go and check and provide your immediate attention. If the notifications makes you feel that it is not important and you can disable them for the time you want.
How to Get Facebook notifications on desktop
Below are the simple steps to enable/disable Facebook desktop notifications:
1) Open google chrome and click on ‘Customize and control Google Chrome’ at the top right corner.
2) Select the Settings option from the options available.
- Related: How to change Facebook profile picture and cover photo
- How to accept / reject all friend requests at once on Facebook
3) It will display the chrome settings page and click on Show advanced settings.
4) Select the ‘Content Settings’ under the Privacy category.
5) In the content settings page click on ‘Manage exceptions’ button.
6) Cookie and site data exceptions window will open.
7) Now select the ‘https://www.facebook.com’ for which to enable/disable notifications to be received.
8) Any specific website can be selected and choose an option to enable/disable notifications.
9) If we choose the option Allow from the drop down options, then notifications will come to you.
10) If we choose the option Block from the drop down options, then notifications will be blocked.
11) If the ‘Clear on exit’ option is chosen, then all the settings after website exit will be cleared.
How to Control Notifications from Facebook
You can control your desktop notifications from Facebook itself.
Open Facebook. Login with your credentials.
Click on down arrow symbol in menu bar at top right. Select Settings.
Click on Notifications in left menu. Click Desktop and Mobile.
Here you can Turn on or Turn off your desktop notifications by clicking on button.
- You May Also Like: Simple trick to turn off Facebook chat
- Quick tip to disable Facebook Email notifications
- How to compress video files for Facebook
Hope you understand How to Get Facebook notifications on desktop. If you like it, help us by sharing it with your friends. Want more tips, please Subscribe to whatvwant. You may also follow whatvwant on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.